Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Melted Banana Bread
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 1/3 tablespoons Melt® Organic Buttery Spread
- 2/3 cup sugar (slightly less--see directions)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|