Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Melon and Prosciutto Risotto
- 1 2½-pound cantaloupe, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¾ cup finely chopped onion
- 1¼ cups (about 8 ounces) Arborio rice
- 2 cups good-quality dry white wine
- 3 ounces ¼-inch-thick slices prosciutto, diced
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 769kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 37g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 111mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 74g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|