Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Melissa's Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- 1 1/2 cups canned black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|