Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Medley of summer fruits
- 250ml Sauternes or dessert wine
- 250ml cabernet sauvignon or dry red wine
- 50g caster sugar
- vanilla pod , split, seeds scraped out
- 12 mint leaves, roughly chopped, plus sprigs to serve
- 6 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 200g fresh raspberries
- Charentais melon , scooped into 12 balls
- 200g fresh ripe strawberries , halved and quartered
- 50g wild strawberries (optional)
- 100ml chilled pink Champagne , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?