Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean-style herring linguine
- 500 g dried linguine
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon small capers
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and finely chopped, stalks finely sliced
- 4 x 40 g herring fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, skin on, scaled and pin-boned, cut into 2cm strips
- 1 small handful vine cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lemon
- 1 knob butter, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?