Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups coarsely chopped green pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small eggplant, unpeeled, cut in 1- to 2-inch chunks
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup coarsely chopped parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|