Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Tuna Casserole
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for baking dishes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound wide egg noodles
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 cups whole milk
- 4 cans (6 ounces each) tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and thickly sliced
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- DirectionsPreheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil two 8-inch square (or other shallow 2-quart) baking dishes. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until 2 minutes short of al dente; drain, and return to pot.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?