Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Three Bean Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|