Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Supper Omelet with Fennel, Olives, and Dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh fennel bulb, fronds chopped and reserved
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green brine-cured olives
- 5 large eggs, beaten to blend with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 4-ounce package crumbled goat cheese Provençal (with thyme, basil, and sweet red pepper)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?