Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Potato Salad
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, unpeeled, cooked, cooled, and cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced green onions, with green
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar, or other white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|