Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Orzo Pilaf
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2½ cups canned chicken broth or homemade Chicken Stock
- 8 ounces orzo
- One 6½-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted, brine-cured olives such as kalamata, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rinsed, dried, and chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly milled black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 227kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|