Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Olive Relish
- 1 cup black olives with character, such as Greek kalamata or atalanti, drained lightly and pitted
- 1 cup green olives with character, such as Greek cracked, drained lightly and pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley, preferably the flat-leaf variety
- 1½ tablespoons orange juice
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Additional extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 72kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|