Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Medley Salad
- 4 cups roughly chopped raw vegetables (I like a combination of carrots, red onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, green or red bell peppers, and zucchini)
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|