Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 small eggplants
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stemmed
- Olive oil, for the dish
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 8 oz (227g) oven-ready lasagna
- 1 lb (450g) mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 15 oz (420g) ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 9 × 13 in (23 × 33cm) baking dish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 554kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (67%)|
|Cholesterol 77mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|