Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Grilled Pork Chops
- 2 teaspoons dried sage, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 bone-in pork rib chops (not pork loin chops) - at least 1/2-inch thick
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|