Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Chopped Salad With Shrimp
- 1/2 head Romaine lettuce, cut crosswise into thin strips (8 cups)
- 1 pound cooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp, cut in half crosswise
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed; or a heaping 1/2 cup dried chickpeas, soaked and cooked
- 1/2 medium sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Walla Walla), chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 cups pita chips, broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?