Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Chicken with Pepperoncini and Kalamatas
- 12 pepperoncini peppers, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken leg quarters
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 55.9g|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|