Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup really good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound cooked green beans
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Directions1. Combine chicken in large bowl with oil and oregano. Cover and marinate for one hour.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?