Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 cups sun-dried tomato and oregano salad dressing
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 head romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup black olives, drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato and oregano salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 51.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|