Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Brown Rice Salad
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|