Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Braised Chard Recipe
- 2 bunches Swiss chard , washed, thoroughly dried, and stem ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup small-dice white onion
- 4 anchovy fillets, rinsed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins , also known as sultanas
- 2 teaspoons capers , rinsed
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup whole pitted kalamata olives , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts , toasted
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?