Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mediterranean Bean Salad
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|