Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Two 6-ounce tuna fillets, about ¾ inch thick
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 slices prosciutto, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup oil-marinated artichoke hearts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 4 anchovies, finely diced
- ½ cup packed salad greens, such as arugula, watercress, or spinach
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 558kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 87mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|