Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meaty Thick Man Chili
- 5 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup chili powder
- 1 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|