Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatloaf that Doesn't Crumble
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 3 small stalks celery
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound mild pork sausage
- 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|