Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatloaf and Baked Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs. (8 to 10) Yukon Gold or other waxy potatoes well scrubbed
- 3 slices (1 ounce each) white sandwich bread torn into very small pieces
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef chuck
- 1 small onion grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups store-bought marinara sauce
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?