Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus some for greasing the foil
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 baking potato, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound ground meat: (½ pound ground veal and ½ pound ground beef; both ground together)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup tightly packed finely chopped flat parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 388kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|