Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatless Mushroom Tart
- 1 (17.25 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package instructions
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 8 cups portobello mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes, at room temperature
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.9g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|