Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatless Monday: Grilled RatatouilleGrilled Ratatouille
- 1 small eggplant, sliced lengthwise 1/3 inch thick
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
- 1 yellow squash, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, cored and sliced into rings
- 1 red pepper, cored and sliced into rings
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into rings
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- cup roughly chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic
- cup olive oil
- Sea salt
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?