Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatless Monday: Eggplant-Zucchini Lasagna with FontinaEggplant-Zucchini Lasagna with Fontina
- About 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices
- 2 large zucchini, cut on the diagonal into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Kosher salt
- 7 plum tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound no-boil lasagna noodles
- 12 ounces whole-milk ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 ounces fontina, grated
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?