Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatballs with Ricotta in Tomato Sauce
- 10 ounces ground pork shoulder
- 10 ounces sweet Italian sausage, removed from casing
- 2 ounces prosciutto or pancetta, minced (helps to put in freezer for 15 min first, before mincing, will make it easier to cut)
- 4 cups cubed white bread, crusts removed first.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Olive oil
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes (high quality, either San Marzano or Muir Glen)
- 1/4 cup chiffonaded* fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?