Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatballs with Peppers and Pineapple
- 1-1/4 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 whole Onion, Diced Very Finely
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs (or Regular Breadcrumbs)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper, More To Taste
- 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- Canola Oil, For Frying
- 2 whole Green Bell Peppers, Seeded And Diced Roughly
- 1-1/2 cup Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- 2 cups Beef Stock Or Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sherry Or White Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- Salt To Taste
- Crushed Red Pepper, To Taste
- Extra Beef Stock If Needed
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?