Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatballs with Fresh Ricotta
- 3/4 pounds meatloaf mix (1/4 lb each ground beef, veal and pork), or you can use all ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups of tomato sauce (homemade or jarred)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup slivered basil leaves
- Directions1. Make meatballs by combining meat, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and cream in a bowl. Mix together well and form into 12 meatballs. (These can be done ahead and refrigerated.)
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?