Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatballs In Chipotle Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground pork
- 1 medium onion coarsely grated and squeezed firmly to remove excess liquid
- 1 small zucchini coarsely grated and squeezed firmly to remove excess liquid
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes with juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cooked rice and chopped fresh cilantro for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?