Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- olive oil
- 1 small chilli, pounded in a pestle and mortar
- 2 x 400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes
- 2 slices stale bread, crusts removed
- 250 g quality lean minced beef or veal
- 250 g higher-welfare lean minced pork
- teaspoon fresh nutmeg, grated
- a few fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- lemon zest
- 1 free-range egg yolk
- 1 large handful fresh garden peas
- pecorino shavings, to serve
- fresh marjoram, to garnish, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?