Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meatball and Giblet Fricassee
- 1 pound chicken giblets, to include gizzard and heart (but not liver), neck, backbone, and, if you like, chicken wings
- ½ pound ground lean chuck
- 1 small egg
- ½ clove garlic, crushed in a press, or 2 teaspoons grated onion
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fine, dry bread crumbs, as needed
- 2 tablespoons schmaltz (rendered chicken fat), margarine, or sweet butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1½ tablespoons sweet paprika or 1 tablespoon sweet paprika plus 1½ teaspoons hot paprika
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half vertically
- 1 cup water, or as needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 383kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 347mg (116%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|