Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 French baguette
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices provolone cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|