Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red or green sweet pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces frozen cooked Italian meatballs
- 2 cups refrigerated Classico® Four Cheese pasta sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 hoagie buns or ciabatta rolls, split
- 6 slices provolone cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|