Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Meat Loaf With Bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped with seeds
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 pounds meat-loaf mix (1 pound lean ground beef, 1/2 pound ground pork, 1/2 pound ground veal or lamb)
- 4 strips thick-sliced bacon
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?