Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds meaty beef bones
- 2 pounds veal shoulder with bones
- 2 pounds chicken or turkey parts
- 2 carrots, trimmed and cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 2 medium onions, peeled but left whole
- 1 large tomato or 1 cup chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley with stems
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|