Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mean Mr. Mustard Steak
- 4 1-inch thick rib-eye steaks
- 1/4 cup grill seasoning (such as Montreal Steak Seasoning®)
- 1/2 cup grainy French mustard (such as Moutarde de Meaux®)
- 1 cup diced red onion, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.8g|
|Saturated Fat 16.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|