Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mâche, Parmesan, Pear, and Walnut Salad
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry Sherry
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups mâche (lamb's lettuce) or mixed baby greens (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan shavings (about 2 ounces)
- 1 large firm Bosc pear, peeled, halved, cored, cut crosswise into thin slices (about 8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 shallot, peeled, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?