Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
McKagen's Beef Jerky
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 drops hot sauce (such as Dave's Insanity Sauce ®), or to taste
- 1 pound top round steak, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|