Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
McCormick® Savory Herb Rub Roasted Turkey
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Rubbed Sage or McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1 turkey (12 to 14 pounds), fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 6 McCormick® Bay Leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.5g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|