Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 Tb wine vinegar or lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dry or prepared mustard
- 1½ to 2¼ cups of olive oil, salad oil, or a mixture of each (If the oil is cold, heat it to tepid; and if you are a novice, use the minimum amount)
- Drops of wine vinegar or lemon juice as needed
- 2 Tb boiling water
- A round-bottomed, 2½- to 3-quart glazed pottery, glass, or stainless-steel mixing bowl. Set it in a heavy casserole or saucepan to keep it from slipping. Also, a large wire whip.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 152kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|