Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Matzoh Vegetable Stuffing
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for greasing dish
- 3/4 pound mixture of shitake and crimini mushrooms, stems trimmed (removed for shitakes) and sliced
- 1 large onion (about 1 pound), chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium fennel bulbs (about 1 1/2 pounds total), trimmed, cored and coarsely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 unsalted plain or egg matzos, broken into roughly 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- A 2- to 2 1/2-quart shallow ovenproof baking dish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?