Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Matzo Granola with Apricots and Pistachios Recipe
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 (6-1/2-by-6-inch) sheets unsalted matzo , crumbled into 1/2-inch pieces, or 2 1/2 cups matzo farfel
- 1 cup shelled, raw pistachios , coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup small-dice dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins , also known as sultanas
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?