Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Matzo Brei with Roasted Cherries Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen and thawed sweet cherries (about 7 ounces), pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 (6-1/2-by-6-inch) sheets unsalted matzo , broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup hot tap water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Ground cinnamon and granulated sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?