Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Matt's Garlic Salad
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges (optional)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|