Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 to 4 fresh green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 tablespoons ghee or butter and oil
- 12 oz (300 g) paneer cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or defrosted frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons each of fresh chopped mint and parsley
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?